Future of Mining Australia 2020, 23 - 24 March, Sofitel Sydney, Australia
The third edition of the Future of Mining Australia conference covers a vast range of content spanning the entire mining life cycle, focusing on the innovations and technologies driving the industry forward with senior representation from mining companies, service and solution providers, government, finance and research organisations. Readers are entitled to a 15% discount to tickets with promo code FMA15
The conference brings together over 400 senior mining industry executives and attendees can expect:
Over 40 speakers representing mining companies, Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services companies (METS) companies, research organisations and associations dedicated to the future strategic direction of the industry
Two days of editorially curated content with topics including:
· Changing with the times: Where is mining lagging, and leading the 21st century industry charge to be relevant, responsive, sustainable and valuable?
· Achieving operational excellence with Artificial Intelligence: Exploring the use of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in mine development
· Defining industry’s climate change action through the lens of the circular economy: How is the industry reducing greenhouse gas emissions by using more energy-efficient technology, improving waste management and becoming a bigger part of solutions rather than being a perceived problem?
· Empowering women in Mining: Achieving the right mix of skills, ethnicity, gender and generations offering a plethora of benefits to help deal with the rapidly evolving challenges facing the industry
· Titles in attendance include C-Suite, Vice Presidents, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations, METS and Support Services will be in attendance with a huge emphasis on networking and quality face time with a range of professionals connected to the industry.
· Dedicated focus on Start-Ups in the Mining Industry with organisations pitching their new technologies and innovations to a panel of experts to break with tradition and implement services for the betterment of the industry.
Over 20 partnering solution providers specialising in areas including, Data, Analytics, IoT, Mineral Processing Solutions, Satellite-enabled managed connectivity services, Engineering, Drone Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning. Event partners include: Dassault Systemes, Proudfoot,Telstra, Business France, Fluor, MMD, Motion Metrics, VEGA, AspenTech, Chesteron, MST Global, Conveyor Manufacturers Australia, Honeywell, iVolve, LASE, PETRA, UPTAKE and Unearthed
Location: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Website and registration: https://australia.future-of-mining.com/
Readers are entitled to a 15% discount to tickets with promo code FMA15
Event enquiries: Contact the Events Team on email@example.com or call 61 862 639 152