Provide guidance and technical expertise/advice in order to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect Concentrating Division equipment, plants and business operation to meet and achieve the operational target and mining sequence set by PT. Freeport Indonesia.
- Promote safety and environmental awareness for him/herself, for Reliability Center Maintenance (RCM) group, Concentrating Maintenance Department and also among the Concentrating Division employees in order to ensure compliances with the company safety and environmental procedures and programs.
- Support the implementation of company's safety and environmental policies and procedures in order to ensure all works are performed in a safe manner and environmentally conscious.
- Review systems operating and diagnostic procedures (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) in order to provide standardized guidelines for him/herself and RCM group members in performing the daily tasks safely.
- Advise General Superintendent/Manager to develop, organize, control and evaluate all Reliability Center Maintenance (RCM) programs involving various kind of predictive maintenance technologies (such as: NDT, tribology, vibration, infrared) to meet availability target of equipment performance.
- Advise General Superintendent/Manager to identify latest RCM tools, methods to be used for effective and accurate monitoring, prediction and reporting of equipment health condition.
- Train, develop, coach and motivate national employees to enhance their skill, knowledge and capability to an acceptable high standard and ensuring they learn & follow best RCM practices.
- Communicate effectively to provide, receive, and implement constructive feedback to support the coaching/mentoring program to the national employees.
- Review and analysis of RCM data & report using various predictive technologies, develop advanced diagnostic tools, make recommendations to Maintenance team, complete and submit maintenance orders/notification (MOs) as necessary.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues using data analysis techniques that can include: Statistical Process Control, Reliability Modeling and prediction, Fault Tree Analysis, Weibull Tree Analysis, Six Sigma (6σ) Methodology, Root-Cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA), Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS).
- Provide technical expertise on final check and/or QA/QC for PM, troubleshooting and repair activities in order to ensure the entire production equipment are reliable for the operation.
- Liaise and coordinate with various kinds of stakeholders – such as: Maintenance, Operation, Technical Services - related to RCM, RCA, QA/QC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering related discipline and ten (10) years of experience in an industrial environment preferably in mining and mineral processing industries, including supervisory or leadership experiences, or DIII (Diploma) or Technical High School with ten to twenty (10-20) years of experience in industrial environments, preferably in mining and mineral processing industries. Supervisory or lead hand experience is essential for the position.
- Additional certifications or licenses appropriate to the job may be required.
- Knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques.
- Skilled in resolving day-to-day questions/problems regarding equipment, materials, methods and procedures needed to complete projects.
- Skilled in budget preparation, monitoring and administration.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of the predictive maintenance and associated equipment.
- Experience with and/or certification in Vibration Analysis, Thermography, or Ultrasonic inspection.
- Experience with AMS machinery health manager software.
- Experience with SAP system of CMMS.
- Working knowledge of principles of planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- High level communication and presentation skills.
- Strong English skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Highly proactive and achievement oriented.
- Highly focused toward satisfying customer requirements.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a culturally diversified workforce.
- Basic level of the Indonesian language in understanding and oral (preferable but not essential)
- Copper Overseas Service Company ("COSCO") promotes a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable Company Standards
COSCO has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs include tasks or duties that could affect the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who receive Safety Training; or
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who operate equipment or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing their COSCO job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel)
Benefits: Begin first day of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance/Ex-Pat incentives
COSCO is an equal opportunity employer
Nearest Major CityPapua
JobTechnical Expert, Reliability Maintenance